I still can't believe this gift, a trip of a lifetime.There were a few months of planning and then all of a sudden we were packing our suitcases. Jim's excellent packing skills have positively influenced our whole crew and we headed off on a 14 day adventure with only a carry on each and 3 suitcases between us. I typed up a packing list for each girl and they did a great job of gathering what they needed. I made a poor attempt of getting us to go to bed early and wake up early. We did get up early but I think this only achieved us getting less sleep overall. Our adventure began, we brought the van to my dad's and he dropped us off at the airport.
Hanna and Bridget were both very excited to fly and Johanna spent a good 20 minutes examining the safety card from the pocket in front of her. We changed planes in New York at JFK. There was some drama, as they changed equipment and all of the seat assignments were redone. It meant that Emma wound up in a completely different section of the plane. Right before take off, the seat next to Megan was still empty, and Emma was able to move. Our flights were uneventful.
ITALY!!!


Great to hear these memories that we missed out on. And, again, I say the time and effort put in by the MD Kehrmans made the trip as special as it was. Thank you, especially Liz.
ReplyDeleteLove,