This week had a completely different feel to it. At the end of everyday there were visible results to enjoy. Monday they painted the walls and the trim. Tuesday they put in the upper cabinets. Wednesday they put in the new floor. Then Thursday they unpacked and laid out the base cabinets. I have noticed that everyone in the family has been drifting into the kitchen, and after a few minutes of looking around leave with a pleased look. Now that the cabinets are in the room there are a few things that I would have done a little differently, but since we will have so much more room everything will have a place and it doesn't matter. Friday they didn't work because of a charity golf tournament for a friend who died, but Jim and I picked out the granite slabs for our counter top.





I'm looking forward to seeing it in person :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I can't wait to see the final result. Those cabinets look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, you will have your kitchen and dining room again soon.
Love to all!!!