I am always glad for a reason to hang out with MarySue. So I was thrilled when MarySue and her boyfriend Mac decided to make a trip to Baltimore for Mac's birthday and they wanted to visit Guinness. They booked a tour and requested Jim to be the tour guide. Jim made that happen and I was so glad to join them, along with Jen and Donny.The tour was a ton of fun, everyone enjoyed themselves, laughed and learned things. Jim was really good at his job and MarySue voiced the sentiment that filled me "I'm so proud of him."
After the tour, we went to the taproom and got some food to share while we waited for Jim to finish his shift. Then the 6 of us went out to get some steamed seafood. All around it was a fantastic time.




His Mom and Dad were proud, too.
ReplyDelete