class and all of the big girls have enjoyed the Shumaker's new pool. This past weekend Jim's co- worker had a welcome baby party at a summer house on the Bay. All 4 of the girls enjoyed hanging out on the dock and swimming in the Bay. Emma and Rachael even got a ride on the back of a jet ski. It almost scares me how much Rachael loves the Adrenaline rush.Throughout the Summer Emma and I have been attending planning meetings for the Girl Scout American Girl Day Camp as Emma works toward her Bronze Award. Camp began on Monday and all of Emma's hard work was out into action. She has been leading sessions each day for 15-25 girls at a time. She is in her element. Rachael has been attending the camp and is loving it. She is learning and having fun, not to mention earning Brownie Try-its (badges). Tonight they have a sleepover.
I accepted a new position within T. Rowe Price. I'll be working downtown 3 days a week (M,T,W) in Investment Reporting. It start 9/2. This has created a number of new logistics to work out for the school year, but the timing is perfect. Because of the upcoming arrival of Becky and Erik's new baby I had already been making arrangements for Day Care for Megan and Bridget. They will be going to a family day care nearby. Ms. Lacey is the mom of 2 kids who are in Emma and Rachael's class. She also watches a pre-school classmate of Megan's, so she is excited that she'll get to play with her friend. Bridget is apprehensive but I hope she will enjoy herself.

Cool and comfy!
ReplyDeleteI want to hear more about the girl scout day camp. Are the scouts going to the American Girl place in New York?
I bet you will do great with the new job, Liz.
LOVE