This has been a winter with regular snow-producing systems: one after the other, polar vortexes, ice, snow accumulation, school closings and delays. None of the storms have been particularity notable but there have been plenty of storms. We have had the chance to shovel and sled and build snowmen. As I type we are expecting another 6-10 inches and school is most likely going to be canceled again.
![]() |
| stuffed Olaf and Rae |
With snow outside and Frozen music inside it has been a winter to remember.
Happily Johanna loves the snow, loves her snow boots, loves to go outside.
The snow has also given them opportunity to recreate Olaf - a happy snowman.
![]() |
| Do you want to build a snowman? |
![]() |
| Megan and Bridget's Sven the reindeer |








I bet the mudroom has been a blessed snow-room!
ReplyDeleteWhen I hear folks complain, or want to myself, about the cold weather we are having-I think and often say, "We are not back east!". And we are getting many days in the 50's between the cold ones.
You all have the best ways of enjoying what life sends your way.
Love to ALL!
Gramma Kate