 |
| Left arm and hand |
In the middle of a busy and emotional week full of ceremonies, goodbyes and the news of the tragic death of our friend, we had our anatomical ultrasound scheduled. This was the big ultrasound, where they measured everything to determine if Pumpkin was growing and developing normally. Jim and I enjoyed watching our little one move around as the tech took measurements. Everything was looking good for baby and they said that Pumpkin is a girl. As the tech tried to measure the head, Pumpkin had both hands tucked up by her forehead. We tried to move me around a little in the hopes of getting baby to get into an easier position, but no such luck. The measurements they did get came back in the normal range for everything. I got to talk to the doctor and he was very pleased with the results. I do get to go back for a follow up next month and I look forward to seeing our little girl again.
 |
| Profile, ribs and curled up legs. She has her hand on her forehead. |
Circle of life.
ReplyDeleteIs pumpkin smiling?
God bless Mom and baby.
LOVE
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete