Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coming Soon


making her stage debut... Bridget Rose


and the much anticipated return of... Megan Clare

Curtains open on June 12, 2011

Ms. Elaine had the 6 little girls gather around, during the pre-school ballet class, as she had each ballerina try on their recital costume. It took a bit of time for the 3-5 year olds to get fitted completely with wings and a hair peice, and I was incredibly impressed at how quietly and patiently they waited. Bridget twirled as soon as she had her sparkely costume on and she was overjoyed when she realized we could take it home.

Megan got her costume during her class, when I was away camping and was so eager to try it on for me when I got home. She unzipped the bag and had it on in seconds. It wouldn't be complete without the bun, so I put her hair up for the full effect. In her dance costume, her posture and movements immediatly become more graceful.

Bridget asks to put her recital costume on regularly, but after a few demonstrations, I told her we would put it away until the recital. We want it to stay clean and we don't want all of the glitter to fall off.

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful!!!!
    I'm thinking, I'm praying, could I make a trip?
    I'll let you know soon. When is Em's musical?
    Are both the ballerinas performing on 6/11?
    Will Rae be playing soccer then?
    Better send me an email.Love to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Bridge and Meg will dance at the same recital. Em is going to miss her piano recital and no Rae won't be involved in an organized activity then. We would love to have you visit.

    ReplyDelete